Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil SAE 5W-30
It’s becoming a Hydrostatic world and our Omaha customers love this one. It’s another AMSOIL product where we have dedicated accounts which this was the product that got them in the door the first time. From School district mowers, commercial landscaping firms to hobby farmers. This product improves performance all around!
Formulated for combinations of transmission, hydraulic systems, final drives, power take-off systems and wet brakes. Engineered specifically to meet the tough applications of heavy-duty farm and industrial equipment as well as commercial and residential lawn tractors. Ideal for lawn tractor hydrostatic transmissions.
For All Weather Performance in Farm and Commercial Equipment
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is an all-weather Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO) engineered to meet the tough demands of heavy-duty, hydraulic-powered farm and commercial equipment. Its unique formulation of synthetic base stocks and additives effectively reduces wear, resists heat, protects against rust and extends fluid and equipment service life. Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for extended oil drains based on oil analysis.
Download Product Data Bulletin
Excellent Protection in Temperature Extremes
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil operates over a wide range of temperatures. It has a high viscosity index to maintain its lubricity for wear protection at high operating temperatures, and it flows at temperatures down to -58°F (-50°C) for improved equipment operation at low temperatures. Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil exceeds the viscosity requirements of the all-weather specifications of both Case New Holland 3525 and 3526 (formerly Ford New Holland FNHA-2-C-200 & 2-C-201) and John Deere J20C & J20D, helping eliminate the need for seasonal oil changes.
Smooth Brake Operation
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is formulated with durable friction-modifier additives that effectively suppress wet-brake chatter. Unlike lower-quality oils that can break down and cause vibration, AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil provides continuous frictional stability for long-term smooth brake operation.
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for equipment combinations of transmissions, hydraulic systems, final drives, power take-off systems and wet brakes operating in “all-weather” hot and cold temperatures, including, but not limited to, those listed below. Consult your owner’s manual for specific application requirements:
- Farm tractors and equipment
- Fork lift trucks
- Off-road equipment
- Lawn tractor hydrostatic transmissions
- Golf course mower hydrostatic systems
- Some 4×4 ATV models with wet-brake differentials
AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for transmission and hydraulic applications that require any of the listed specifications. Consult your owner’s manual for specific application requirements.
- AGCO/Deutz-Allis/Allis-Chalmers – PowerFluid PF-821 XL, 25741, 246634
- AGCO White Farm (Oliver) – Q-1826, Q-1802, Q-1766B (UTHF), Q-1766, Q-1722, Q-1705, Type 55
- Allison – C4, C3, C2
- API GL-4
- Case New Holland (CNH) – MAT 3505 (MS-1209), MS-1207 (Hy-Tran® Plus), MAT 3506 (MS-1210) (TCH Fluid JIC-145), MAT 3509 (MS-1230, M2C48C), Poclain Equipment high pressure systems, MAT 3525 (FNHA-2-C-201.00, M2C134D), MAT 3526 (FNHA-2-C-200.00 winter grade), MAT 3510 (MS-1317, GL-4), B-6, MS-1206 (PTF), MS-1205 (TFD-II), MS-1204 (TFD), JIC-185, JIC-144, JIC-143, B-5, M2C86B/C, M2C53A, M2C41B, M2CA/B/C, ESN-M2C77A, ESN-M2C41B, ESNM2C43, ESN-M2C48B/C, ESN-M2C53A/B, ESN-142A, ESN-M2C143, ESN-M2C92A, ESN-M2C159A/B/C, Renk-Doromat 873 or 874A/B Bus Automatic Transmission Fluid, Valtractores
- Caterpillar – TO-2
- Clark – TA 12, TA 18, HR 500, HR 600
- Dresser CED – Trans/Hyd Fluid
- Deutz-Allis – 25743, 272843
- Sperry Vickers/Eaton – I-286-S, M-2950-S
- Fendt (Non-Vario)
- Fiat-Hesston – AF-87
- Ford – ESN M2C86B, M2C86C, Fiat requiring M2C134D, FNHA-2-C-201.00
- John Deere – J20C, J20D (winter grade), J14A/B/C, JDT303, J20A/B, J121A
- Kubota – UDT/M80B
- Landini – Tractor Hydraulic Fluid
- Massey-Ferguson – M-1141 (Permatran® 821 XL, Formerly Permatran ® III), M-1110, M-1127A/B, M-1129A, M-1135, M-1138, M-1139, M-1143, M-1145
- Parker Denison – HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Sauer Sundstrand/Danfoss – Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
- Steiger – HTF (SEMS 17001)
- Volvo – VCE 1273.03, WB101
- Versatile – Recommended for use in Valmet, New Idea Power Units, Leyland Belarus, Specs 23M & 24M
- ZF – TE-ML 03E, TE-ML 05F, TE-ML 06K, TE-ML 17E
AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is fully compatible with conventional tractor hydraulic/transmission oils. To install AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil in a hydraulic system, drain the existing hydraulic/transmission oil, change filters and install AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil.
Buy in the Omaha store at 84th & G or use this Online link to the Amsoil sale page if you are outside of the area.
AMSOIL PRODUCT WARRANTY
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit AMSOIL Warranty Information
Synthetic hydro/tran oil
By jim 9/2/2016
I have used this in my John Deere Hydrostatic/hydraulic transmission, for 2o years. It runs quieter, cooler and and develops more RPMs, It prevents Blowouts on my quick connects hydraulic connectors for the Front end loader on JD 4110. I lost several loader lift quick connects. when i changed to Amsoil Hydro, 15 years no blow outs. I used in my JD X758, and recently in my JD1025R, TLB which also calls for the same fluid in the Front wheel transfer case and 4wheel drive assembly. Good Stuff.
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Really worth it.
By jhous 8/29/2016
from South Mississippi
My tractor is full hydraulic; transmission, and of course front loader and rear implement lift. Everything worked faster and smoother without any warmup necessary. I did timings with the front loader. Full lift was definitely quicker with the AMSOIL. The thing that surprised me was that no warm up was required. With the regular hydraulic oil the loader would take a long while to do a full lift (even with high revs). Not the case with AMSOIL. Immediate use even when cold. Just running the tractor (hydraulic transmission) was quieter also. I am a total fan of this product.
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend