Amazing story from an amazing motorcyclist!!
Enter The Online Store
Here you can also sign up for wholesale buying in the store as a Preferred Customer
Proper Dirt Bike Oil Makes the Difference
Switching to the new AMSOIL Dirt Bike series oil made a huge difference. It's design to help minimize clutch slippage, fade and chatter was no joke! “In the eight motos I’ve raced since installing it, I’ve pulled four holeshots, three second-place starts and one third-place start. I’ve pulled holeshots in cool and dry conditions, cool and wet conditions and in hot and humid conditions. With AMSOIL Dirt Bike Oil, there’s no clutch fade at all.”
Fuel Reduction & Temperature Decrease
Our 10K Watt gas powered generator we use with our food truck ran hot and noisy. But that all ended when we tried the Commercial Grade 10W-30/SAE30 by AMSOIL. Now we get an extra 2 hours out of the same take of gas and you can tell it runs cooler. The most obvious thing is how smooth it seems to run now. I use AMSOIL in all our power equipment now.
How to Fix Diesel Fuel Gelling with Cold Flow Improvers Mark Nyholm|Jan 23, 2018 4:51 PM I don’t know about where you live, but winter in Minnesota hit pretty hard starting in November, and it seems Old Man Winter is
How a Differential Works (and the Type of Gear Lube to Use) John Baker|Mar 06, 2018 10:29 AM Think of all the devices we take for granted that improve our lives. The refrigerator. The microprocessor. The air conditioner. The spork.
Omaha Blog Posts
- How Turbochargers and Direct Injection are Changing the Industry March 19, 2018
- What Kind of UTV Is Right For You? Maybe It’s A Sidekick March 19, 2018
- How to Fix Diesel Fuel Gelling with Cold Flow Improvers March 19, 2018
- How a Differential Works (and the Type of Gear Lube to Use) March 19, 2018
- How Often Should I Change Front or Rear Differential Fluid? March 19, 2018
- Where in the World is Team AMSOIL? March 19, 2018
- What’s the Minimum I Should Drive My Car? And Other Storage Tips. March 7, 2018
- Your Polaris, Ski-Doo and Arctic Cat Dealer Can’t Void Your Warranty for Using Aftermarket Parts or Lubricants Andy Arendt|Jan 18, 2018 8:47 AM March 7, 2018
Nanofiber Cold Air Intake Filters – Replace that Oiled one The famous replacement mass air intake filters should not be overlooked! Media developed for the military unparalleled by the market! “One of my favorite AMSOIL products because it once again adds a...Read more